Monday 17 November 2014

It's A War Of The Sexes, never get it blud!

My daughter is nearly 11.
I'm pretty sure she is already aware of the concept of war. The first lines of that song mentions Mike having a child and it asking him what war is. Well weapon!
Since my outpouring of emotions of sexual, social and mental frustration in a post earlier this month I've decided within my aspie mind that everyone in the world hates everyone.

So to 'celebrate' this let's at each side of the coin covered by posts on this blog.
First a friend of mine. An feminist. Yes I am friends with feminists because they realise my token black guy routine in youtube videos is just that. A routine. If course calling everyone either a 'nigga', 'bitch' or 'faggot' doesn't mean I'm a member of Combat 18. It just means I listen to a lot of hip hop music and know street terms, where words have multiple reasons and can be used as nouns or objectives. In the post we discuss the pressures of being a beautiful woman in the eyes of society. Being in constant pain to shaving and of course, cat calling.I have no idea why it's called that. Pussy? Post related. Possibly.
The next blog is myself, the creative director of this place having a good old fashioned rant about my fellow man.
There's a blog out there which seems to date back women's rights a good 40 years for the 'good' of masculine ones. I like mentioning I spent a large number of years being from a single parent family do I am very in favour of feminist rights, however I am curious about being the alpha male who dominates other men, own everything he touches and provides knowledge and things to my family but some of those rules in that blog are fucking ridiculous.
The fact of some less cunty men like myself very counted with the cunty douchbaggy boys in the same basket really pisses me off.
Understand, this rage doesn't come from being a man wanting to get laid due to his curiosity of female rights.
It comes from the days where my mum tried to play my mum and my dad with my upbringing. Fighting and hustling even to this day for everything she beliefs in. I think that's why our fights is something of a verbal Dragon Ball Z of destruction.
 We give a shit in what we believe in. Even if sometimes I get confused thanks to my aspergers or and I'm triggered and decide to head butt the carpet until my head is busted open.
And yes that did happen once, to my embarrassment.
So... Here's the post about that blog. Forgotten the name of the blog.

So what are your thoughts on the seemingly most opinionated of issues of late?
You pro or do you rebuke cat calling? Are you red blooded in your manliness or are you an metro-male?


Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Discuss in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment